Tuesday 21 July 2020

Rains, My Affection Or Connection.....@@..!!!!

Nature has been alluring me since I have had started observing the surroundings and have begun pondering over the subtleties of it.....!!
 
Where rains ruins everything from transport to lives, for people/farmers.. it somehow have a magical affect on me. No matter where I am, if its in my mind that its raining outside, I just start enjoying from my within. <3
 
 
People say that I am hard of hearing, well I agree with them, but I want to contradict on this that how come the first tinkling sound of rains or even its drizzling the lightest, awakens me up. I believe there is some connection.. (";) (,")

I can feel the rain pouring happiness over my heart, I can feel that she (the rain of course) tries talking to me and then we chat for long, But I have to plead when she says that she gotta go, and then she shows her tantrums, plays hide and seek, and in the end leaves by promising that she will come soon after completing her visits at other places... :( :(
  
I have seen her having mood swing like we humans have. Now when she is having bad temper, she scares me as well, and while she is in not in mood to dance, she lets her panorama masked by letting the Sun dries her drizzles and yes I am fond of all of your moods :* :*
 
Never mind, her mood swings, I will always love you. I remember when I was sad, and you came suddenly and made my mood cheerful.. when I was wanting to get drenched deliberately ;).. you helped in that....
You make me beautiful
Yes now a days you are testing on "my love for you", by troubling me in reaching office.. but sweetheart, I think you don't know how much I love you, that I am going to forgive you for if even you are at your worst.. ;)  
One thing needs worth mentioning here is the spell bounding elixir you add on to the earth. BTW, my dear, what is that special scent that you add on to muddy earth, that it smells like heaven.. And do tell this secret to some perfume making companies, so that they can launch another flavour, which I definitely assure you that It will get stock out as soon as its launched.. :P
 
Wish I could imbibe your presence all the time, around me, my city, and in my world.. :) :)


Keep pouring Beauty, Happiness, N love in my and everybody else's life. <3 <3

 

4 comments:

  1. Woooooooooow.......ur sucha talented gal, baby! U write so well.........Iam so mesmerized by the thoughts here as I can feel they are coming straight from your heart.
    The narration of your fellings and the rain playing with you is teh best part of this post! I enjoyed rteading it so much baby! Well written...good going! I must say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My default admirer <3... thank you baby.. I ll definitely write more and more....

      Delete
  2. Beutifully written, well i disagreed with your point that farmers ruins with rains. We waited most for rains haan sometimes timings ruins but rain is a gift to us.

    Keep Writing. Krishna Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing ur views,, :) there I had talked on excess of it, which is very common now a days.. and otherwise, yes they surely are blessings for all,,,
    God bless you too!!

    ReplyDelete